Crews to move new bridge span | News
MADISON, IN (WAVE) – Progress is being made on the Milton-Madison Bridge project.
On Monday, crews will float the second section of the bridge on the Ohio River and will lift it into place. The second span of the bridge is estimated to weigh more than 2,000 pounds.
It will take most of Monday to get it into place.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Southeast Indiana Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mailbox Improvement Week arrives in time for spring cleaning
- Governor Beshear directs flags to half-staff in honor of victims of Oklahoma tornadoes
- Class offers the opportunity to experience the bourbons of the Trail in one afternoon
- Memorial Day events at Veterans cemeteries, nursing homes
- Plan for pets before a disaster