Free Senior Breakfast Every Month at Arbor Grove Village | News
From Eunice Trotter
GREENSBURG, IN — Seniors are invited to a free breakfast, starting the last Thursday of September and continuing the last Thursday of every month at Arbor Grove Village, 1021 E. Central Ave.
Enjoy biscuits and gravy, along with other yummy breakfast favorites. Door prizes will be given away during each breakfast. This is an excellent time to spend time with friends at no cost!
To arrange for free transportation or for questions, call Shannon Allgeier at 812-663-8553.
Arbor Grove Village is one of 63 Senior Health and Memory Care communities operated statewide by American Senior Communities. For more information about Arbor Grove Village or other ASC communities, please visit the website at www.ASCSeniorCare.com.
Top Southeast Indiana Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mailbox Improvement Week arrives in time for spring cleaning
- Governor Beshear directs flags to half-staff in honor of victims of Oklahoma tornadoes
- Class offers the opportunity to experience the bourbons of the Trail in one afternoon
- Memorial Day events at Veterans cemeteries, nursing homes
- Plan for pets before a disaster