Kentucky State Fair hiring temporary workers | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Looking for a job? The Kentucky State Fair is hiring temporary workers.
Positions they are looking to fill include maintenance staff, grounds, housekeeping, admission gate keepers, tour, guides and tram drivers.
The jobs start at $7.25 and hours and wages vary by position.
If you are interested applications will be accepted beginning Monday August 6. They will only be accepted in person. Anyone who wants to apply must be 18 years old or older and bring a photo I.D. and social security card with them.
If you would like to apply the dates and times applications are being accepted are listed below:
Kentucky Exposition Center, South Wing C
- Monday, August 6, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 7, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8 - Friday, August 10 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Kentucky State Fair Employment Trailer, Gate 4 of the Kentucky Exposition Center off Crittenden Drive
- Saturday, August 11 - Monday, August 13 8a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15 - Thursday, August 16 6 a.m. - midnight
- Friday, August 17, 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18, 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, August 19 - Friday, August 24 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 25, 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, August 26, 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For additional information, call the Employment Office at (502) 367-5235. The Kentucky State Fair will be held August 16 to 26.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.